- October 24th 2033 – Planet fall on Wolf 1061c, after 4 hours of surveying the planet for a likely position of a Crew Habitat, heretofore after referred to as the HAB, the crew’s botanist, Victorina Cantos, was critically injured by a large, burrowing, insectile-like creature. Marine Jinx took out the creature with a well aimed shot from her bow. Crew returned to the Magellan with makeshift quarantine protocols.
- October 25th 2033 – Engineering team start to repurpose geological scanner to use in ground sensing radar. Dr. Matsushima starts studying samples collected from creature. Creature has an enzyme that halts the healing process while in a host’s system (no daily healing until enzyme is removed)
- October 31st 2033 – Ground Sensing Radar (GSR) completed, range, 200m (Adds +4 to Awareness/notice checks to detect incoming subterranean creatures, also goes “ping”)
- November 1st 2033 – Crew return to ground, landing by completed HAB main module, completed autonomously by Habitat 3D Printing Rover.
- November 5th 2033 – Engineer Darell Wescott dies of mysterious causes in an electrical short while performing routine maintenance on the Engine.
- November 7th 2033 – HAB fully functional and all secondary nodes created. Work starts on Automated Factory to build mining bots/refinery.
- November 10th 2033 – Engineer Veronika Barrick caught trying to sabotage life support aboard the Magellan, Capt. Zemke exiles her planetside, having her dropped off 4 miles from the HAB. Jensin Crews saves her from two ground based apex predators with remotely operated drone. Barrick collapses from injuries a mile from the HAB, decision is made to bring her in to assist with Dr. Matsushima’s experimentation of medicinal properties of the planet’s plant life.
- November 11th 2033 – Habitat 3D Printer halts Automated Factory work to add a holding cell for Veronika Barrick. Printer to resume Factory work the next day.
- November 12th 2033 – Site located for Painite and Palldium mining.
- November 16th 2033 – Automated Factory complete. Assembly work on remote mining units starts using an initial supply of materials brought in on the Megalodon, additional materials to be gathered on site for additional support.
Flight of the Magellan
Didn't see that one coming