- June 8th, 2028 – Delay of Interstellar launch of EUS Magellan, source of delay determined by engineering and Drone Operator Crews to be a faulty coupling that regulates power to the slipstream engines.
- October 12th, 2033 – Crew awakens, discover after several water supply had been contaminated by hydraulic fluid. Fire started in hose junction box by engineering team trying to access and correct issue. Section closed off and fire contained.
- October 13th, 2033 – Crew on 3 day water suspension, given saline intravenously while team rebuilds junction box. Source of contamination unknown, original box too badly damaged.
- October 16th, 2033 – Crew off saline, morale a little low.
- October 18th, 2033 – EUS Magellan enters orbit of Wolf 1062d, takes readings. High source of frozen water.
- October 20th, 2033 – Leave 1061d orbit, engage primary engines, course set for Wolf 1061c
- October 25th, 2033 – Enter orbit of Wolf 1061c, begin scanning planet with the following findings:
Light-side: 137° C
Temperate Band Median: 42°C
Day/Night Cycle: None
Solar Rotation: 17.9 Days (Earth Standard)
Climate in habitable Zone: Ranges from Desert to Arctic, but the vast majority is tropical with frequent, powerful storms. There is a variety of short, squat flora, but fauna is not immediately evident.
Flora: The plants are mostly short and wide, though “Trees” do exist, but they have to mature enough to have a wide and strong enough trunk to grow tall. The leaves look black in the pale, almost pink hued sky.